Wednesday, March 18, 2009

{what I've been up to...}

I got a little "nudge" today wondering where I've been. So here's a quick update...

I have been a busy little designing bee! Here are 8 new designs recently added to the exclusive studio jk vinyl collection.












I also have about 6 more that are about to be launched and about 30 more in my head....I wish I had time for! Slow & steady though...slow and steady.


I also designed some new business cards - that was fun! I wish you could see/feel them (I'm having problems with uploading the image). They're glossy & slick & the corners are rounded & well, they're just nice. I'm liking how the branding of studio jk vinyl is turning out.
And I've also been very busy getting a new website up. Yup - studio jk vinyl will not just be sold on etsy & artfire anymore. I will have my very own place in cyberspace....one that's just mine. It's very gratifying to do things on your own. Don't 'cha think? I mean, I LOVE etsy & I LOVE artfire, but there's just something deep within me that feels a sense of pride when I do something all by myself. Well okay, not TOTALLY by myself...I mean, my hubby has been helping a lot....okay, okay he's doing it all. Gosh. But still...he's on my team, that counts right? :) Anyway, in a way I think it relates to being self-reliant. And it just makes me happy! The website is not completely ready for you to check out yet....but it's getting there. I'll leave you a note when you can visit it - & there'll probably be IDK, some grand opening sale or something. So stay posted.
Have a great day! Nice chattin' with ya!

5 comments:

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Of course I like it all, but I just don't have enough walls. I probably would look funny too. :)

Nici said...

Your stuff is so cute! (BTW, this is Rocky's wife incase you were wondering!)

Jane said...

Hi Jamie, I couldn't find an email address for you so here is a comment instead. Do you ever do custom design work? I am looking to hire someone to create a logo for me. It would be very simple, I am thinking a cute stick figure girl with a camera. (My business/blog name is See Jane Shoot) I am getting into photography and want a cute logo. I adore your work and you are the first one I though of. If you don't do that sort of thing, do you happen to know of someone that does. And if you do, can I hire you? Thanks Jamie!

my email is janebasinger@hotmail.com

Vasu said...

Are you looking for a site where you can practically find comfortable and good paying jobs, for professionals who can do jobs for you, for social network where you can share different insights to sincere people, for a private tutor who can help you attend successfully to your homework and a full time job? No worries www.usincerely.com have it all.

U sincerely offers you connection to your friends and other people worldwide that offers opportunities to diverse interest groups. U sincerely helps you find highly skilled professionals at the best possible price. You could as well look for a job that suits your qualifications.

U sincerely revolutionizes the conventional job seeking and hiring system. Now you can work online in the most flexible manner and gain unlimited access to skilled professionals.

To learn more about this promising site that will open your gate to success in career and social life, visit www.usincerely.com

Vasu said...

Are you looking for a site where you can practically find comfortable and good paying jobs, for professionals who can do jobs for you, for social network where you can share different insights to sincere people, for a private tutor who can help you attend successfully to your homework and a full time job? No worries www.usincerely.com have it all.

U sincerely offers you connection to your friends and other people worldwide that offers opportunities to diverse interest groups. U sincerely helps you find highly skilled professionals at the best possible price. You could as well look for a job that suits your qualifications.

U sincerely revolutionizes the conventional job seeking and hiring system. Now you can work online in the most flexible manner and gain unlimited access to skilled professionals.

To learn more about this promising site that will open your gate to success in career and social life, visit www.usincerely.com