Friday, August 21, 2009

{prettiest garbage EV-ER}


So I've been working on several big projects (that will be announced soon) lately. And as I was wrapping things up on one of them for the day my 9-year old came bouncing into the studio from school. She walked right over to the garbage & said, "Can I have this mom? It looks like a Christmas tree". I looked over to see this....


Now isn't that just the prettiest garbage you ever did see? I wish all my garbage looked like this. We took a quick pic of it & she was off with it! Who knows what creative play she's planning to use it for, but I was happy to provide her hours of fun with my garbage. :) Just thought I'd share!

{{so i bet you're surprised I blogged twice in one week! I know, huh? You're proud of me. - - It's all that quiet time. Both my girls are gone & I come down to blog. I don't know what else to do with myself.}}

2 comments:

Jane said...

I wish we produced garbage that pretty at our house :) Can't wait for the announcement on the big projects!!

Anonymous said...

Your garbage is gorgeous! I can't think of lots of creative play for myself with that pretty pile of refuse! I'm a little jealous!!!